Anthogenol is a naturally derived supplement from the isolation of OPCs (oligomeric proanthocyanidins, also called Resveratrol). It has a powerful antioxidant effect and helps supports collagen in three ways : assets collagen synthesis , helps prevent collagen breakdown and helps prevent excessive cross-linking of collagen. Working at a cellular level, it provides protection from ravaging free radicals. This helps contribute to healthy skin and blood vessels, and helps reduce the visible signs of ageing.
1. May help reduce the appearance of premature ageing of the skin due to free radical damage and cross-linking, including fine lines and wrinkles, uneven pigmentation and loss of skin firmness.
2. Helps maintain healthy circulatory function in the legs, eyes and skin.
3. Helps reduce the symptoms of leg pain, heaviness and swelling in conditions such as varicose veins.
4. Provides nutritional support, protecting the health of the heart and eye.
5. Helps to protect veins from the effects of destructive enzymes on collagen for the maintenance of cardiovascular health.
6. May help improve energy, fitness and endurance in recreational athletes.
Anthogenol uses a highly specialised, proprietary extraction process. It is superior to and cannot be compared with other Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) products or supplements.
Vitis Vinifera extract 100mg (equivalent to dry seed 12g)
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 40mg
Silicon Dioxide 20mg
No added wheat, gluten, yeast, animal products, milk derivatives, salt, lactose, sugar, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Suitable for vegans/vegetarians
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily before a meal to assist general health. For eye and heart health. take one capsule two to three times daily before meals. For varicose veins take one capsule three times daily before meals.
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice.