Rosehip oil's potent natural actives make it highly effective for scars and stretch marks and other skin concerns including dehydrated and ageing skin.
Our rosehip expertise ensures the finest quality oil with minimum 80% essential fatty acids (omega 3 and 6) and fatty acid (omega 9) content.
Independent clinical studies show Certified Organic Rosehip Oil helps improve the appearance of scars, stretchmarks, fine lines and wrinkles.
Benefits of Rosehip Oil
- Protects the skin, increases cell turnover and fights damage from free radicals due to its high antioxidant content
- This comes from Rosehip oils high levels of Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Beta Carotene which is a potent form of Vitamin A
- Powerful healing properties that increase cell renewal. Increased cell renewel aids reduction of scarring and red marks, wrinkles and sun damage
- Rosehip oil's healing properties come from its high levels of essential fatty acids: palmitic, oleic, linoleic and GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid).
- It also contains high levels of Essential Fatty Acid, also known as Vitamin F
- When these fatty acids are absorbed through the skin they convert to prostaglandins (PGE) which is what assists your skin renewal and anti-aging benefits
How to apply
Gently massage 2-3 drops into face and/or body. Use morning and night or as required. Use alone or in conjunction with your regular moisturising products. Do not apply to broken skin.