About Royal Jelly:
Royal Jelly is a nutritious jelly produced by worker bees and fed exclusively to the queen bee royal jelly throughout her life. Royal jelly increases the life of the bee from 6 weeks to up to 6 years! Without constant Royal Jelly the Queen Bee's lifespan returns to normal!
Benefits of Royal Jelly
Described as 'The King of Hormone Supplements'
- Hormones are chemical messengers in your body, triggering growth, development, reproduction and energy
- Recent studies show that 80% of women and a large percentage of men suffer from hormonal issues and imbalances
- This imbalance can cause lack of energy, motivation and effect sexual health
- Royal Jelly which is responsible for the development of the Queen Bee can also assist us in balanced hormone levels, increasing our energy and sexual health
A recent Japanese study on those who consumed royal jelly found they had:
- Accelerated conversion of testosterone, 25 mg per day improved testosterone levels by 25%
- Improved glucose tolerance and mental health
- More balanced estrogen levels
Boosted immune system and reduced allergies
- A 2001 study in the journal of international immunopharmacology found that royal jelly consumption supported immune function and white blood cell count. It also showed an immediate reduction in histamine response which is your bodies reaction to allergens. It can therefore be used similarly to and supporting your anti-histamine medication
Active Ingredients Per Capsule:
- Royal Jelly (concentrated Extract equiv. to 22mg 10HDA), Soyabean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerol, Vegetable Oil, Beeswax, Lecithin.
Sophisticated refining technology is utilised to ensure each capsule contains high purity of precious Royal Jelly. Top Life Royal Series is the only health supplements brand in Expo 2010 Australian National Pavilion and is one of the most prestigious Royal Jelly supplement in the market
Adults take 1 capsule per day, or as directed by your health care professionals.
This product contains Royal Jelly which has been reported to cause severe allergic reactions and in rare cases, fatalities, especially in asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Store below 30 degrees C in a cool dry place.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.