About Thompson's Nutrition
Dedicated to efficacious natural healthcare based on credible science, the Thompson's brand was established by the respected English herbalist M. Barrington Thompson. Today, Thompson’s is a market leader in natural healthcare in New Zealand, enjoying positive growth in Australia and exporting products around the world. Thompson’s are continually seeking solutions that will drive better health outcomes and deliver a range of healthcare benefits to support a healthy lifestyle.
The use of olive leaves for medicinal purposes dates back to the ancient times. It contains bioactive compounds that has been deemed helpful in relieving various health problems and was taken in powder, tea and extract form. In the 1800s, crushed olive leaves were used to reduce fever.
Thompson's One-A-Day Organic Olive Leaf has a high potency formula equivalent to 5 grams of dry olive leaves which makes it effective in reducing fever. It is suitable for individuals suffering from fever or those who seek potent natural antioxidant oral supplement.
- Individuals who seek a One-A-Day supplement to support the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system,.
- Individuals who who seek a supplement to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Individuals who seek a supplement to help maintain general health and well-being.
Each capsule contains:
Herbal extract equiv. to dry:
Olea europaea (Olive) leaf 5g (5000mg)
-std. to contain Oleuropein 100mg
1) Encapsulated in vege gelatine
2) This product is vegan friendly
Valid at SEP/2020 and may change
Directions of Use:
For adults, take one capsule daily after a meal or as prescribed by a professional healthcare provider. Vegetarian or vegan friendly.
Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- Read the label before taking.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.