About Thompson's Nutrition
Dedicated to efficacious natural healthcare based on credible science, the Thompson's brand was established by the respected English herbalist M. Barrington Thompson. Today, Thompson’s is a market leader in natural healthcare in New Zealand, enjoying positive growth in Australia and exporting products around the world. Thompson’s are continually seeking solutions that will drive better health outcomes and deliver a range of healthcare benefits to support a healthy lifestyle.
Hawthorn is a shrub that belongs to the rose family. Different parts of the plant have been used as an herbal remedy for circulatory and respiratory illnesses for centuries. Hawthorn is an abundant source of antioxidants oligomeric procyandins (OPCs) and quercetin which help destroy free radicals that causes damage to cell and cell death.
Each capsule of Thompson's One-A-Day Hawthorn is formulated with 2 grams of hawthorn leaf and flower extract. It is suitable for individuals looking for an oral supplement that may help maintain heart health and those who are looking for an oral supplement rich in antioxidants.
- Individuals who seek a supplement to maintain the health of their heart.
- Individuals who want to maintain healthy blood pressure.
- Individuals who seek a cardiac tonic with antioxidant properties to support their cardiovascular system against free radical damage..
- Individuals who seek a supplement to help maintain general health and well-being.
Herbal extract equiv. to dry:
Crataegus monogyna (Hawthorn) flower and leaf 2g (2000mg)
-Std. to contain Vitexin-2-rhamnoside 6.53mg
1) Encapsulated in vege gelatine
2) This product is vegan friendly
Valid at SEP/2020 and may change
Directions of Use:
For adults, take one capsule a day after a meal or as prescribed by a professional healthcare provider.
Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
Cautions & Interactions:
Use only as directed and always read the label.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.