Maxigenes® Full Cream Instant Milk Powder is made from 100% high quality fresh milk in a safe and convenient powdered form. Simply add water to create a creamy and pleasant tasting milk with great nutritional benefits. Each serve naturally retains essential nutrients from fresh milk,such as calcium. Our Maxigenes® Full Cream Instant Milk Powder provides a versatile option for the whole family to enjoy, as an addition to your favourite recipes or a simple glass of refreshing milk.
Suitable for the whole family, including children over 3 years, pregnant women and adults.
- Place 1/2 cup of lukewarm water into a clean container.
- Add 1/3 cup (35g) of Maxigenes Full Cream Instant Milk Powder and stir gently until dissolved.
- Add more water to make 1 cup.
For people who are lactose intolerance, drinking cow’s milk may cause bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, flatulence and other symptoms. Cow’s milk intake should be prohibited if severe symptoms present. For people who experience mild symptoms please consider the following:
1. A small amount of repeated consumption may help reduce lactose intolerance reactions; consuming no more than 250mL at a time is advisable.
2. Do not drink cow’s milk on empty stomach.
3. Use yoghurt, goat or sheep milk instead of fresh cow’s milk or pure cow’s milk powder.
For people who are allergic to cow’s milk, drinking cow’s milk may cause eczema, asthma, cough, rhinitis, vomiting, diarrhea and other symptoms. Cow’s milk intake should be prohibited if severe symptoms present. For severe allergies please follow the advice of your healthcare professional.