Direction of use:
- Take one tablet each morning with breakfast. After 30 days your hair should be comparably thicker, stronger, longer and healthier.
- After initial first month to correct hair problems, it is advisable to continue taking Hair Nutrition daily to maintain hair that is healthy, strong and shiny.
- Vitamin C: Helps improve scalp circulation. Also helps maintain skin collagen and protects hair from breakage.
- Biotin: May prevent greyness and balding. Involved in the production of keratin.
- Vitamin E: Helps oxygen uptake, which improves circulation to the scalp. Vitamin E nourishes hair and improves growth. Silica: Strengthens hair and nails by helping to repair damaged connective tissue.
- Shark Cartilage: Shark cartilage promotes strong healthy skin, hair and fingernails by improving elasticity which reduces brittleness.
- Zinc: Zinc and Vitamin A work together. A deficiency in either can lead to dry hair and oily skin.
- White Tea: Contains antioxidant “rich catchins to protect against free radicals which cause ageing.
Contraindications & Cautions
Always read the label & use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
When taken in excess of 8000iu Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becomming pregnant do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.