The Haddrell’s of Cambridge Story
New Zealand’s Premium Manuka Honey
Richard and Moira Haddrell started out in 1993 with just fifteen beehives and a great passion for honey. Their vision was to produce premium, natural bee products using environmentally sustainable methods. Their promise is delicious Mānuka honey direct from the beekeeper.
Richard and Moira’s sheer dedication to deliver guaranteed Mānuka honey led to success on two different levels. Firstly, they were instrumental in the forming the official testing system for Mānuka honey in New Zealand. Secondly, today Haddrell’s is a thriving beekeeping and honey packing business with thousands of hives and millions of bees.
The result? The finest, 100% natural Manuka Honey made to the highest standards with love and care!
Honey from a better place - Beyond UMF+
Haddrell’s of Cambridge is famous for the quality of their Mānuka honey.
The North Island of New Zealand is the perfect place for growing Mānuka trees- pristine, green, clean air, and sometimes very isolated.
The purer the environment, the purer the Mānuka honey.
The UMF® level is not the only factor to consider!
Haddrell’s places their hives well away from civilization to allow the bees to get on with the job of making nutritious, premium UMF Mānuka Honey with minimal interference from pests, pollution, and people.
Combine the best nature with 25 years-experience in traditional farming methods and it is easy to see why Haddrell’s is famous for quality!
When you compare Haddrell’s to other brands you will feel and taste the difference.
New Zealand’s Premium Manuka Honey from a Better Place!
You’ve tried Manuka but have you tried Haddrell’s?
- Thick and creamy. Haddrell’s Manuka Honey is a rich and luxurious experience.
- Premium, complex and quality taste you can recognise with every scoop.
- Taste the difference!
The Manuka Honey is very thick and compact.
Bringing a premium high-quality taste!
Moira Haddrell was instrumental in founding the UMF® Honey Association!
As Chairperson she was awarded the New Zealand Government’s Trade Achievement Award in 2013; certifying many of the popular brands you see today.
Moira and Richard's commitment to quality can be experienced in each jar of Haddrell's.
The UMF certification guarantees your honey has the strength level on every component that provides Manuka Honey its unique goodnesss!
UMF® Quality Mark of Assurance – The Mark That Matters When It Comes to Manuka Honey
Haddrell's of Cambridge® guarantee the UMF® rating of all their Manuka Honey by independently testing every batch for DHA, Leptosperin, and MGO levels by accredited scientific laboratories in New Zealand.
The UMF® test is the strictest test of Manuka Honey’s purity and quality. It tests all unique beneficial compounds.
Benefits of Manuka Honey
Mānuka Honey has long been valued for its unique properties and distinctive flavour. Mānuka Honey: made from the nectar of the Mānuka bush (Leptospermum scoparium) has become one of the world’s most researched and adored honeys.
1. Proven unique properties: Mānuka honey is complex. With more than 2,300 signature markers it is the most researched honey in the world; extensive scientific analysis done in many countries has proven its unique properties.
2. Mānuka honey for general health and wellbeing: Mānuka honey comes from the nectar of the flower of the Mānuka tree (Leptospermum scoparium), which is indigenous to New Zealand. It is the nectar and the bee that give this honey its unique properties. It is unique and highly sought after by consumers. Mānuka honey has a special, earthy flavour.
3. Mānuka honey can provide a natural energy boost to drinks and foods.
4. During winter use Mānuka honey to help sooth sore throats.
Do not feed to infants under one year of age.
For best results store below 25°C.