Lecithin is a phospholipid and is an essential component of every cell in the human body.Lecithin from soybean sources is a complex mixture of phosphatides. It is needed in the body for the structure of the cell membranes and for the protective sheath around the brain and the nervous system. Although lecithin is a fatty substance, it is also partly soluble in water and therefore acts as emulsifying agent. This emulsifying activity adds to the therapeutic activity of the phospholipid, assisting in the emulsification of cholesterol and fats in the blood stream and therefore helping to maintain normal, healthy cholesterol levels.
- Contains a high dose of 1.2g of soy lecithin in a convenient, easy to take soft gel capsule.
- Carefully manufactured to assist in the break down of cholesterol and maintain normal, healthy cholesterol levels.
- Assists in healthy memory and concentration.
Each capsule contains:
Lecithin 1.2g.Contains no added wheat, corn, milk derivates, yeast, gluten, starch, preservatives, artificial colouring or sweeteners.
Containing not less than 50% phosphatides from soya oil
Directions for use:
- Adults. Take 1 to 3 capsules daily with food or as direct by your healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Skidmore- Roth L (2006) Herbs & Natural Substances 3rd edn, Elsevier Mosby
American Botanical (2000) Council Expanded commission Emonographs, Integrative Medicine Communications
Jellin JM, Gregory PJ, Batz F, Hitchens K, et al.(2008) Pharmacists letter/Prescri bers letter Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database 7th ed. Stockton, CA: Therapeutic Research Faculty