Grape seed extacts is a well known potent antioxidant, which can assist in protecting the cells in the body against harmful effects of free radicals. Free radicals are produced naturally in small amounts in the body during the normal metabolic reactions that occur. These free radicals damage the body and cause premature aging.
High Potency Grapeseed extract (GSE) contains OPCs and stilbenes including resveratrol and viniferins.
- GSE has demonstrated excellent free radical scavenging activity and provided significantly greater effect than vitamins C, E and beta-carotene.
- GSE has a great concentration of vitamin E, flavonoids, linoleic acid and phenolic procyanidins (also known as OPC or oligomeric procyanidins).
Each capsule contains:
|Equiv. to dry seed
Direction for use:
- Take 1 tablet daily with food or as direct by your healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Keep out of reach children
Integrative Medicines Communications (2000) Integrative Medicines Database, Integrative Medicines Communications
Gruenwald J, Brendler T & Jaenicke C, et al.(2000) PDR for Herbal Medicines, Thomspon Physicians Desk Reference
Ulbritch K et al (2008) Natural standard monograph, The Natural Standard Inc