Gout is a medical condition usually characterized by recurrent attacks of acute inflammatory arthritis. Gout is caused by having higher-than-normal levels of uric acid in your body. If too much uric acid builds up in the fluid around the joints (synovial fluid), uric acid crystals form. These crystals cause the joint to swell up and become inflamed. Management of Gout has been formulated to relieve symptoms of gout and maintain a healthy urinary bladder.
Each capsule contains:
|Allium sativum ext dry conc
|Equiv fresh bulb
|Artemisia annua ext dry conc
|Equiv dry herb
|Vaccinium macrocarpon juice dry
|Equiv dry seed
|Magnesium oxide - heavy
|Zinc amino acid chelate
|prunus avium ext dry conc
|Equiv fruit dry
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
- Adults. Take 1 capsule twice daily with food or as direct by your healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period..
- Adults only. OR Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Barnes Jet al(2007) Herbal medicines, Pharmaceutical Press
Bradley PR et al(1992) British Herbal Compendium Volume 1, British Herbal Medicine Association
Barnes J, Anderson LA & Philipson JD (2007) Herbal Medicines, Database
A. Wisneski, M.D.(2000) The Professional Reference to Conditions, Herbs and Supplements. Integrative medicine communic ations Access.
Rath K et al.(2004) Pharmacoki netic study of Artemisin after oral intake of a traditional preparation of Artemisia annua, American Journal of Tropical Medicine & Hygeine, 70(2):128– 132
Mueller MS et al. (2000) The potential of Artemisia annua L. as a locally produced remedy for malaria in the tropics: agricultural, chemical and clinical aspects Journal of Ethnophar macology 73 487–493 2000 Journal