Shark Cartilage naturally contains calcium and glycosaminoglycans such as chondroitin. Shark cartilage has been reported to have anti inflammatory and analgesic activities, which may assist in reducing pain and inflammation of the joints. Shark cartilage may also help osteoarthritis by improving cartilage function. Shark cartilage contains immune system-stimulating mucopolysaccharides.
Goodlife Nutrition Deep Blue Shark Cartilage is quality tested for potency and purity and is manufactured under pharmaceutical GMP standards monitored by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration. Goodlife Nutrition Deep Blue Shark Cartilage is manufactured using specially selected shark cartilage sourced from Australian Deep Sea Cold Water fish caught in the Pacific Ocean.
- Helps to maintain healthy joint function.
- Aids in maintaining the health of the joints, assisting in reducing joint inflammation and relieving joint pain.
- Supports and maintains healthy immune function.
Each capsule contains:
- 750 mg of Shark Cartilage
Contains no added sugar, starch, gluten, yeast, artificial colouring or artificial flavours.
- Take 1 - 2 capsules with meals twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Children, pregnant or breastfeeding women, and those who have recently had a heart attack, surgery or a major accident should not consume this product without medical advice.
Balch, Phyllis A (2006) Prescription for Nutritional Healing. Fourth Edition, Penguin books
Jellin JM, Gregory PJ, Batz F, Hitchens K, et al. (2005) Pharmacists Letter/Prescribers Letter Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database 7th edn, Stockton CA, Therapeutic Research Faculty
Page, Linda.(2003) Healthy Healing: A Guide to Self-Healing for Everyone. Eleventh Edition, Traditional Wisdom. Inc
Braun L & Cohen M (2005) Herbs & Natural Supplement s An Evidencebased Guide, Elsevier Mosby