- Floradix is an excellent source of iron. It can assist in maintaining normal blood levels
- Floradix provides iron at times when the requirement is particularly high e.g. during preganancy and when breast feeding ( lactation)
- Floradix is excellent during convalescene and helpful for athletes to replenish iron stores in blood and muscle.
Directions for Use:
- Children aged 1 to 5- 1 level metric teaspoonful (5ml) daily.
- Children aged 6 to 12 - 1 level metric teaspoonful (5ml) 2 - 3 times daily, preferably before meals.
- Adults & children 13 years & older - 2 level metric teaspoonsfuls or half a measuring capful (10ml) 2 times daily about 30 minutes before morning &/or evening meals.
Each 10ml dose contains:
Iron (from ferrous gluconate) 7.50mg
Thiamine hydrochloride (B1) 1.00mg
Riboflavin sodium phosphate (B2) 1.25mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6) 500.00mcg
Cyanocobalamin (B12) 600.00ng
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 10.00mg
Rosa canina (Rosehip) Ext. equiv to dry fruit 99.00mg
And herbal decoction equiv. to:
Daucus carota root (Carrot) dry 35.00mg
Urtica dioica leaf (Nettle Wort) dry 29.50mg
Spinacea oleracea herb (Spinach) dry 25.00mg
Agropyron repens root (Couch grass) dry 19.70mg
Angelica archangelica root (Angelica) dry 18.50mg
Foeniculum vulgare fruit (Fennel) dry 17.50mg
Macrocystis pyrifera whole plant (Ocean Kelp) dry 13.20mg
Hibiscus sabdariffa flower (African Mallow Blossom) dry 13.20mg
Citrus aurantium fruit peel (Orange) dry 7.00mg
Floradix Formula also contains wheat, germ powder, yeast extract, honey & juices from pear, grape, blackcurrant, orange, blackberry, cherry & beetroot.
It is not chemically preserved & does not contain any alcohol, synthetic colouring or flavouring.
Floradix contains no alcohol, preservatives, colourings or artificial flavourings and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans