Floradix tablets are easy to take and help safeguard the balance of iron. Floradix tablets are gluten free and lactose free.
Each tablet contains:
- Iron (from ferrous gluconate) 5mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 661 microgram
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.5 mg
- Nicotinamide l0mg
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) from pyridoxine hydrochloride 2mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin BI2) 1 microgram
- Folic acid 130 microgram
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 10 mg
Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
- Spinacia oleracea leaf (Spinach) 83 mg
- Daucus carota root (Carrot) 36 mg
- Foeniculum vulgare fruit (Fennel) 36 mg
- Centeurium erythraea herb (Centaury) l5 mg
- Rosa canina fiuit (Rosehip) 81 mg
May assist in the management of dietary iron deficiency.
Adults: take 1 tablet 2 times daily with food. Take a few hours before or after taking medications.
If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
If symptoms persist see your health care practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.