- Selenium is an essential trace mineral that forms part of the body’s antioxidant enzyme glutathione peroxidase.
- Selenium is vital for a healthy immune system and plays a role in reducing viral replication.
- Selenium has anti inflammatory properties.
- Selenium is essential for maintaining healthy thyroid function by facilitating the conversion of T4 thyroid hormone into the active form T3.
- Combination of selenium with other antioxidants for improved efficacy.
- Contains organic form of selenium: selenomethionine, which is absorbed more efficiently than the inorganic form selenite.
- Highly potent once a day formula with 150mcg of selenium.
Free of yeast, dairy products and gluten.
Directions for use
Adults take one tablet daily with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions and contraindications
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults, of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Patients should consult their healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each tablet contains:
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 150mcg
d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate (natural vitamin E) 50IU