Bubs Goat Milk Stage 2 Formula is an Australian made infant formula that provides the vital nutrients to babies from 6 to 12 months. It’s rich in probiotics and nucleotides that provide balanced nutrition among growing babies. It is made from goat milk which aids in supporting gentle digestion and can be a good alternative for babies with sensitive tummies.
Goat Milk Solids (Goat Full Cream Milk Powder, Goat Whey Protein) 56%, Lactose, Vegetable Oil Blend (sustainable Palm Olein, Soybean, Coconut, High Oleic Sunflower, Sunflower), Lecithin (soy), Galacto-Oligosaccharide (GOS), Fructo-Oligosaccharide (FOS), Arachidonic Acid (ARA) (from Mortierella Alpina, contains Sunflower Seeds Oil, Antioxidants 301, 307, 304), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (contains Fish Oil, Antioxidants 301, 307, 304), Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Taurine, L-Carnitine Tartrate
Minerals: Di-Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulphate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Tri-Sodium Citrate, Copper Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide
Vitamins: L-Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Vitamin D3, Dl-Appha Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytonadione, Thiamine Hydrochloride, D-Biotin, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydochloride, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin
Allergens: Contains dairy, soy, fish oil
- Wash hands and sterilize bottle and teat in boiling water or a sterilizer.
- Potable, previously boiled water should be used. Pour the required amount of cooled boiled water into the bottle.
- Add the required number of softly packed level scoops according to the Feeding Guide. Only the enclosed scoop should be used. Always add 1 scoop of powder for each 60mL of water.
- Shake well until powder is dissolved. Test temperature on your wrist before feeding. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. Once prepared, serve immediately.
- Each bottle should be prepared individually. If a bottle of made up formula is to be stored prior to use, it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours. Formula left after a feed must be discarded.
- Close lid tightly after each use. Store in a cool, dry place under 25°C. Use within 4 weeks of opening. Do not use if foil seal is damaged or missing.
Bubs Australia was founded by a mum-of-three wanting the best for her bubs. In 2006, there was a gap for premium organic baby food. The Founder Kristy Carr decided to do something about it, and started Bubs from her very own kitchen on Sydney’s northern beaches, launching Australia’s first range of organic pouch baby food sold in Australian supermarkets. They have since grown theirr passionate team of foodies, become a publicly listed company on the ASX: BUB, and are now Australia’s largest producer of goat milk products.