Bellamy’s Organic Step 2 Follow-on Formula is suitable for babies from 6 months to 12 months.
With a casein dominant protein base, Step 2 may be more suitable for babies who are being weaned off breast-milk, or who are starting solid foods.
Our follow on formula is made from certified organic cow’s milk that we blend with other essential ingredients, to create a world-class organic follow on formula, designed and balanced to the Australian and New Zealand food standards, and highest certified organic food standards.
With 26 essential vitamins and minerals to provide your baby with a nutritionally balanced diet, choosing certified organic and Australian made is easy.
IMPORTANT: Sadly we currently cannot ship this infant formula to Xin Jiang China because the customs in that region has restrictions on imports of baby formula and would not allow us.
Organic Demineralised Whey Powder, Organic Milk Solids, Organic Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, Sunflower Oil, Alpha Tocopherol (Natural)), Organic Lactose, Milk Protein Concentrate. Total Certified Organic Content = 96% MINERALS: Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Cupric Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite. VITAMINS: Sodium Ascorbate, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin E, Vitamin D3, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin C, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, D-Biotin
1. Always wash hands before preparing formula. Wash bottles, teats and caps. Sterilise by boiling these for 5 minutes.
2. Boil fresh drinking water and aloow to cool for 30-40 minutes until temperature reaches approximately 50-60°C.
3. Consult feeding table. Pour exact amount of warm, previously boiled water into the sterilised bottle.
4. Fill the measuring scoop with formula powder and level off using the levelling blade on the tin.
5. Always add one level of powder for each 60ml of water in the feeding bottle. Place cap on bottle. Shake until powder dissolves (if required, cool the prepared formula by holding the bottle under cold, running water.
6. Before feeding your baby, make sure the prepared formula is at the right temperature by testing on your wrist. Refrigerate prepared formula and use within 24 hours.
Discard any unfinished feed..
Use only the enclosed scoop. Always add one level scoop (8.8g) of powder to each 60ml of cooled, boiled potable water. each bottle should be prepared individually.
Contains milk and soybean products.
Bellamy’s was founded by a Tasmanian family in 2004 wanting to provide a convenient nutritious organic choice for their children. They offer a range of organic food and formula products for babies, toddlers and young children, with over 30 products in our range from birth to early childhood.