Bellamy’s Organic Step 1 Infant Formula is suitable for most babies from birth through to 6 months. It’s made from certified organic cows milk, blended with essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals so you can be sure you are offering your baby the best nutrition in accordance with world-class Australian Food guidelines and standards.
This Infant Formula is whey dominant which means that it is easy for babies to digest and perfectly balanced to provide your baby’s nutritional needs.
IMPORTANT: Sadly we currently cannot ship this infant formula to Xin Jiang China because the customs in that region has restrictions on imports of baby formula and would not allow us.
Organic Demineralised Whey Powder, Organic Vegetable Oils (Organic Palm Oil, Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil), Organic Milk Solids, Organic Lactose, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Concentrate. Total Certified Organic Ingredient = 97% MINERALS: Potassium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Sulphate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite. VITAMINS: Sodium Ascorbate, Niacinamide, Vitamin E, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin C, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, D-Biotin, Vitamin B12
1. Always wash hands before preparing formula. Wash bottles, teats and caps. Sterilise by boiling these for 5 minutes.
2. Boil fresh drinking water and aloow to cool for 30-40 minutes until temperature reaches approximately 50-60°C.
3. Consult feeding table. Pour exact amount of warm, previously boiled water into the sterilised bottle.
4. Fill the measuring scoop with formula powder and level off using the levelling blade on the tin.
5. Always add one level of powder for each 60ml of water in the feeding bottle. Place cap on bottle. Shake until powder dissolves (if required, cool the prepared formula by holding the bottle under cold, running water.
6. Before feeding your baby, make sure the prepared formula is at the right temperature by testing on your wrist. Refrigerate prepared formula and use within 24 hours.
Discard any unfinished feed.
Use only the enclosed scoop. Always add one level scoop (8.8g) of powder to each 60ml of cooled, boiled potable water. each bottle should be prepared individually.
Contains milk and soybean products.
Bellamy’s was founded by a Tasmanian family in 2004 wanting to provide a convenient nutritious organic choice for their children. They offer a range of organic food and formula products for babies, toddlers and young children, with over 30 products in our range from birth to early childhood.