Aptamil® Profutura® 4 is our most nutritionally advanced junior supplement, with a unique probiotic. It is designed to be consumed as part of a healthy varied diet for active toddlers aged 2 and up when their dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains a unique probiotic, Bifidobacterium breve M-16V
- Contains Omega-3 DHA fatty acid
- Contains zinc to support immune system function
- Iodine, iron and zinc contribute to normal cognitive function
- Contains 16 essential vitamins and minerals to support growth and development
- Backed by 40 years of Nutricia’s research in immunity and growth
- Does not contain artificial colours
- Suitable for toddlers from 2 years whose nutritional intake may be inadequate
- Not suitable for toddlers with cows’ milk protein allergies, lactose intolerance, galactosaemia
- 900g tin format
Active little ones thrive with the support of Aptamil® Profutura® 4.
IMPORTANT: Sadly we currently cannot ship this infant formula to Xin Jiang China because the customs in that region has restrictions on imports of baby formula and would not allow us.
- Wash your hands before preparing the feed. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
- Using the scoop enclosed, add 2 level scoops of powder to 100ml of drinking water. Fill the scoop lightly using the built-in leveller. For smaller volumes, simply add 1 scoop of each 50ml of water.
- Whisk, shake or stir the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink, chill in the coldest part of the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving.
Reminder: It is safer to use Aptamil® Profutura® 4 immediately after it is prepared. Discard unfinished drinks. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.