Aptamil® Essensis 1 combines our unique patented synbiotic blend with organic A2 protein milk, making it our most exclusive formulation, to help build strong foundations for your baby’s future.
- Formulated to meet the nutritional needs of infants from birth to 6 months
- Patented synbiotic blend
- Organic A2 protein milk sourced from certified organic farms in New Zealand
- Product manufactured and certified organic in New Zealand
- 900g tin format
Certified Organic By AsureQuality Limited
**Formulas produced in New Zealand are Halal certified. It means that all products manufactured in New Zealand sites are all made from Halal ingredients and are following the processes outlined in the Halal Assurance Program.
IMPORTANT: Sadly we currently cannot ship this infant formula to Xin Jiang China because the customs in that region has restrictions on imports of baby formula and would not allow us.
Organic milk solids, organic vegetable oils (emulsifier (organic soy lecithin), antioxidant (natural tocopherols (soy))), organic short chaingalacto-oligosaccharides (milk), dried omega LCPUFAs (fish oil, antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, natural tocopherols (soy))), long chain fructooligosaccharides,taurine, inositol, Bifidobacterium breve M-16V (750 million cfu/100mL), choline chloride, L- carnitine.Minerals: Potassium, calcium, chloride, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium.Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1), folic acid, biotin.Nucleotides: Cytidine-5'-monophosphate, uridine-5'-monophosphate, adenosine -5'-monophosphate, inosine -5'-monophosphate, guanosine-5'-monophosphate.Aptamil® Essensis Organic A2 Protein Milk Premium Infant Formula is based on cows' milk protein.
Contains: cows' milk, fish and soy.
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting the powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water. Cap the bottle and shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each drink separately. It is safer to use Aptamil® Essensis Infant Formula immediately after it is prepared.